At Bridging Connections, we provide individual, child and family counseling.
- Initial Assessment – first appointment to become established as a client
- Individual counseling – 45 minute session
- Family counseling– 45 minute session
- Couples/Relationship counseling– 45 minute session
- Play Therapy– 45 minute session
- Group Counseling – 60 minute session in a small group setting
- Nurtured Heart Approach Coaching and Training – The Nurtured Heart Approach is a set of parenting strategies that builds richer relationships. Information on classes is posted as available.
- Extended counseling sessions availableThe Nurtured Heart Approach® is a set of strategies that builds richer relationships.
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, play therapy and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth their striving for.